TERMS OF SERVICE:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Geo Wyeth, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your geowyeth.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Geo Wyeth may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Geo Wyeth liability. You must immediately notify Geo Wyeth of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Geo Wyeth will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Geo Wyeth or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Geo Wyeth for inclusion on your Website, you grant Geo Wyeth a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Geo Wyeth will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Geo Wyeth has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Geo Wyeth’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Geo Wyeth’s reasonable opinion, violates any Geo Wyeth policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Geo Wyeth’s sole discretion. Geo Wyeth will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Geo Wyeth has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Geo Wyeth does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Geo Wyeth disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which geowyeth.com links, and that link to geowyeth.com. Geo Wyeth does not have any control over those non-Geo Wyeth websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Geo Wyeth website or webpage, Geo Wyeth does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Geo Wyeth disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Geo Wyeth websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Geo Wyeth asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by geowyeth.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Geo Wyeth in accordance with Geo Wyeth’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Geo Wyeth will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Geo Wyeth will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Geo Wyeth or others. In the case of such termination, Geo Wyeth will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Geo Wyeth.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Geo Wyeth to you any Geo Wyeth or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Geo Wyeth. Geo Wyeth, geowyeth.com, the geowyeth.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with geowyeth.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Geo Wyeth or Geo Wyeth’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Geo Wyeth or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Geo Wyeth reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Geo Wyeth reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at geowyeth.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Termination. Geo Wyeth may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your geowyeth.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Geo Wyeth if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Geo Wyeth’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Geo Wyeth can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Geo Wyeth and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Geo Wyeth nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.